The images appearing on this page are of two-dimensional works of art, and the
copyrights for them are owned by either the artist who produced the images, the persons
who commissioned the work, or the heirs thereof. It is believed that the use of low-
resolution images of works of art
The owner of copyright has the exclusive right to the following:
- for critical commentary on
- the work in question,
- the artistic genre or technique of the work of art or
- the school to which the artist belongs
- on this site qualifies as fair use under United States copyright law. Any other uses of
this image, on this site or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement.
- To reproduce the work in copies;
- To prepare derivative works based upon the work;
- To distribute copies of the work to the public by sale or other transfer of ownership, or by
rental, lease, or lending;
- To display the work publicly.